Swift Navigation is a multi-national tech startup navigating the future of autonomous vehicles. Our highly collaborative teams are pushing state of the art in satellite navigation technology, making high accuracy positioning ubiquitous and easy to use across a wide variety of industries and applications in unmanned aerial vehicles, robotics and autonomous transportation. With over 75 employees across 3 countries we are making GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable across a variety of applications.
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide direct administrative support to the EVP of Engineering & Product and the senior engineering leadership team.
What you Will Do
- Support the executive and direct reports with scheduling and calendar management, meeting support and logistics, coordinating team events such as Sprint Exits, Engineering staff meetings, Hack-a-thon’s, and 1:1’s
- Coordinate travel requests as needed, support executive and direct reports with individual team needs
- Support day-to-day engineering processes and workflows also functioning as Timekeeper for engineering team when needed
- Assist Sr. Directors with onboarding new hires as needed
- Assist and support special requests and other duties as needed
- Must have 5 years of experience in an administrative support position
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with Engineering teams
- Must have multi-tasking competency and ability to work reliably in a fast paced, agile team environment
- Proficient experience calendaring many people across time zones
- Solid computer skills with GSuite and MS Office tools (Google Docs, Sheets, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Solid communication (oral/written) and intercultural skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required.
- Ability to react flexibly to change in priority and a highly developed sense of priorities
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k).
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches and tech-talks, free gym membership.
- Dynamic engineering role -- technological innovation is at the core of our business.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation, Inc. was founded in 2012 to make GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable. Its GPS and GNSS positioning products are available a fraction of the price of the competition and deliver 100 times better accuracy than the GPS in a cell phone. Swift Navigation’s technology benefits a multitude of industries and applications—including autonomous vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), precision agriculture, robotics, surveying and space. With its innovation and technology honored by Inc.’s 2016 and Forbes 2017 30 Under 30 lists, Swift Navigation is enabling a world where fields farm themselves, drones fly safely and autonomous transportation can take you home.