SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
The Avionics Team
As an Avionics Engineer at SkyRyse you will design and build the hardware platform that makes safe, reliable, autonomous flight possible. This includes system and board level design of safety critical computational platforms from schematic to layout, integration of a host of new and veteran sensor technologies, and rapid prototyping of your designs.
You will work closely with the vehicle autonomy, sensor/data fusion, and flight controls teams, contributing your expertise in hardware design, manufacturing, and debugging.
All engineers at SkyRyse participate in regular flight tests, where your designs will be proven and validated in-air.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience building wire harnesses for production systems
- Firm understanding of design challenges in a noisy and harsh environment
- Focus on rigorous testing to ensure reliability
- Experience designing and building redundant systems
- Experience in aerospace or automotive
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.