SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
Safe autonomous flight is at the core of SkyRyse. As the Chief Architect of Autonomy, you will be the visionary and owner behind this initiative. You will set the technical direction for autonomy across the company and be responsible for its success.
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellence in Systems Architecture
- Ability to set a vision and make things happen at a company and team level
- You are conversant in all of the below topics and are excellent in one of the following:
- Path planning, optimization, and control theory
- Systems software engineering
- Machine learning and statistical analysis
- Sensing/perception, signal processing, and data fusion
Nice to Have:
- You have designed and implemented software systems for autonomous human transport
- You have worked in a start-up environment.
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.