SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
Flight Ops Team
As part of the Flight Ops team, you are responsible for enabling the safe, efficient, and thorough flight testing of our aircraft.
You will use your skills in flight test planning and execution, risk management, and flight line safety. Your responsibilities include leading a team of pilots, flight test engineers, and technicians, planning flight test programs, and executing flight tests.
You will work alongside the engineering and perception teams, contributing your expertise in professional aviation and developmental flight test.
- BS in engineering or science.
- 10+ years experience in rotary wing flight test as a pilot
- FAA commercial airman certificate with helicopter and instrument rating
- Graduate of a flight test school long course
- Love to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Strong interest in the future of transportation
Nice to Have:
- Experience in systems testing of flight controls or sensors
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.