SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
The Aerospace Team
As part of the aerospace team you are responsible for building the aircraft that will redefine how humanity moves.
You will design our vehicles structural elements, power transfer systems, and mechanical integration interfaces. We operate using the KISS approach, where simple also means safe, and believe in getting tangible quickly. Whichever responsibility you assume will include prototyping as quickly as you can muster. You will work closely with the product and electrical engineering teams, contributing your expertise in mechanical design and achieving ambitious technological milestones.
- BS in Aerospace/Mechanical or equivalent experience
- 6+ years experience building things in aviation/aerospace
- Ability to lead small teams and make critical-path decisions
- Love to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Focus on rigorous testing (both in thought and practice) to ensure reliability
- Strong interest in the future of transportation
- MS/PhD in Aerospace/Mechanical or equivalent experience
- Background in Robotics
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.