SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
As the first member of the Recruiting team, you are responsible for putting together an elite engineering team and building our recruiting team as well. You will work closely with our co-founders and our engineering leadership to bring the best of the best to SkyRyse to help us fast-forward the future.
You’ll be responsible for guiding candidates through the full hiring process, from sourcing to the initial screening and through the offer stage. As the face of SkyRyse, you’ll be responsible for crafting the best possible candidate experience. You will be a key advisor to SkyRyse leadership on developing a robust hiring strategy for the entire company, including non-engineering roles. You will also manage relationships with external recruiters who work with the company, to ensure performance and alignment.
- BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
- 3+ years’ experience
- Consistent record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Strong interest in the future of transportation
Nice to Have
- Experience in robotics, aerospace, and/or autonomy domains
- A combination of company and agency/executive search experience
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.