Sett is a full-service general contractor that specializes in residential, mixed-use and multi-family construction services with a focus on technology and modern techniques. At Sett you can expect challenging, yet rewarding work with stability and career development opportunities.
Sett is a subsidiary of Dragonfly Group - an experienced hybrid real estate solutions company focused on providing an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate experience for all. Dragonfly Group properties benefit from a steel modular building system (VERT), autonomous home technologies (ADOMI) and a high-performance building approach.
Self-motivating with a true penchant to be within a collaborative culture. The position directs, plans and implements all aspects of the company's assigned real estate related project developments. This involves working with a dynamic team of contractors, engineers, architects, and like-minded project/program managers.
They will be responsible for controlling projects to ensure direction, coordination and implementation deliverables that fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The General Innovation Superintendent will:
- Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems, identifying construction management system improvements
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards
- Contribute to Entitlement progress to ensure value engineering and cost effectiveness
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions and providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information
- Accomplish construction project results by defining project purpose and scope
- Establish standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors
- Evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions
- Resolving design problems and evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Will work directly with city officials maintaining the site by the city codes and regulations
- Work directly with all consulting staff to execute plans Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
Interested in applying? Email us your resume and any other relevant info
At least 6 years experience as a Superintendent role within the residential, mixed-use and/or multi-family construciton
Ideal candidates would have Construction Management or Project Managment Certifications
Preferred but not necessary California Specialty Contractor License G or C Category