Vert is modernizing the home design process by developing modular, panelized homes intended to reduce construction time while introducing innovative construction methods and materials. The steel, modular building system allows us to streamline the production process while infusing smart technology (Adomi) into the home make-up so that it begins to work for the homeowner.
Vert is a subsidiary of Dragonfly Group - an experienced hybrid real estate solutions company focused on providing an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate experience for all. Dragonfly Group currently has more than 40 operating and investment entities throughout the Bay Area.
Dragonfly is in search of an experienced Component Designer to produce steel wall panels and steel truss designs for residential building.
The Component Designer will design on Revit/BIM platform to create accurate soft building models within a collaborative team of in-house Engineers and Architects to ensure that the designs meet the project's permitting, construction and shop plans for Wall Panels and Steel Trusses for residential structures.
· Provides layouts and takeoff design services with an ability to understand blueprints and requirements for specific projects.
· Resolve architectural, engineering, and design conflicts.
· Produce materials lists
· Preferred Associate’s degree in a technical program
· 1 to 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
· Understanding of steel building/design for light gauge and cold formed steel.
· Experience with AutoCad and Revit
· Organized & excellent communication skills
· Construction Experience, building code requirements and loading conditions
· Strong command of mathematical concepts of plane and solid geometry
· Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Energetic and self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environmen
· Detail oriented